Strategic Sales & Marketing Development
1) Identify, research, evaluate, and pursue business development opportunities.
2) Establish long-term professional relationships with potential client, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) to promote the organization’s products and services, especially, material handling system such as AS/RS and mobile rack etc.,
3) Manage the most complex, large, or difficult market research or analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports, and make recommendations to senior management about the viability of alternative opportunities.
4) Refer sales leads and customer feedback to appropriate contact within the organization and liaise with other functional and operational area members to ensure that these referrals are followed-up promptly.
5) Plan, organize and represent at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
6) Supervise to subordinates.
7) Support and assist to Managing Director and General Manager.
8) Plan and manage business promotion and advertising
Corporate Administration Support
1) Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of business development, analyst professionals to ensure that projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.
2) Build National Staff relationships.