- Analyze and generate sales in international market, Asia zone including sale, marketing, and export. and other new markets to expand market share and generate profit for organization.
- Plan in management, coordination, and presentation to customers effectively on current products and new product development.
- Assist in verifying the mid-year and end-year target in order to understand the set plan and targets.
- Plan in management, coordination, and presentation to customers effectively.
- Coordinate after-sales operation with the factory in accordance to the set steps/processes.
- Supervise the coordination of after-sales services & plans for market expansion in order to increase sales potential.
- Analyze data & market situation and feasibility of new products for sales to increase sales capability and potential including
- Legal, food safety data, supply chain development, and more.
- Analyze data & summarize sales & marketing report related to the product for use in setting sales & marketing plans.
- Contact & present product price appropriately to customers to ensure passing of break-even cost and able to create the most profit while maintaining market competitiveness.
- Gives sales service to follow up on product delivery to customers according to the set plan and within the set deadline.
- Assist in coordinating new product information exchange with customer in order to summarize and report to management executives.
- Coordinate with customers after sales to coordinate with other internal related departments efficiently & effectively.
- Bachelor of Business-Marketing or related fields
- At least 5 years in Export Business (Having selling experience to HongKong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia will be considered favorably)
- Manage B2B customers.
- Keep current clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise between the customer and multiple internal teams to solve issues and provide complete response.
- Maintain positive customer relationships through professional presentation and attitude.
- Create, Monitor, Maintain and complete weekly reports related to Sales Revenue, Forecasting, Profit & Inventory.
- English skills especially speaking and writing skills
- Experience in contacting, caring for, and working with international customers
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
- เครื่องแบบพนักงาน, ชุดยูนิฟอร์ม
บริษัท ไทยยูเนี่ยน กรุ๊ป จำกัด (มหาชน)
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leaderbringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products tocustomers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largestproducer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated topioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolioincludesThai-leading brands Sealect, Fisho and Bellotta andmarket-leading international brandssuch as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, KingOscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globallyresponsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United NationsGlobal Compact, and a founding member of the International SeafoodSustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognisedby its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) EmergingMarkets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for thesecond year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven byimproved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.
081-779-2991 Fax 034-816-886