• Planning & implement digital marketing activities and campaigns, including web, SEO/ SEM, email, social media & display advertising.
• Manage agencies to develop, align and steer marketing plans and activations while bridging gaps/identify opportunities, where possible.
• Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
• Prepare and discuss media and creation concepts or ideas.
• Create marketing programs to execute with impact, based on consumer insights, analytic-driven and leverage best practices to drive brand equity, commercial growth, and omni-customer experience.
• Responsible for the online and offline campaigns and events.
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
• Overseeing social media operation and implementing metrics for measuring and reporting digital marketing performance.
• Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
• Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, EdTech, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing | Communications | Business | Creative or any Relevant Program.
• 3+ Years of Digital Marketing experience.
• Professional competence in SEO, SEM | Content Marketing | Social Media Marketing (FB) | Google AdWords, Analytics.
• Passion for Digital marketing, EdTech, New Technology.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal Thai & English communication skills.
• Certified in Google ads and analytics.
*Please submit recently resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life insurance
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
บริษัท แอดวานซ์ อินโฟร์ เซอร์วิส จำกัด (มหาชน)
Over the course of 31 years of providing telecommunication infrastructure to Thai society, starting in 1990 under collaborative contract or concessionaires, AIS was granted the right to utilize state frequencies under the 25-year Built-Transfer-Operate (BTO) agreement. In 2010, the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC), the government agency regulating broadcasting and telecommunication, was established and tasked with granting spectrum licenses. The licensing scheme, which is a major turning point for the telecommunications industry in Thailand, supports fair competition as well as the development of new technologies.
AIS remains committed to its vision of “To become the most-admired Digital Life Service Provider in Thailand” through the following missions:
“Deliver superior products and services that enrich people’s daily lives and improve enterprise capabilities and efficiency.”
• Enhance customer intimacy through the best customer experience.
• Drive entrepreneurship and employees’ professionalism, and promote a positive, lively and agile work culture.
• Build win-win growth for all stakeholders.
414 AIS Tower 1, 13th Floor, Phaholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Kanokwan - Human Resource Management