• Handle Benefits benchmarking to ensure competitiveness and attractive talent acquisition and employee retention & motivation.
• Analysis benefits effectiveness to improve and design benefits package.
• Conduct Digital Reward, create cool activities and rewards for the lifestyle of the new generation.
• Internal Process improvement and transform to Automation.
• Work on ad hoc projects and other tasks as assigned.
• Degree holder in HR or Business Administration, or equivalent experience required.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Compensation and Benefits function.
• Experiences in HRIS/HR analytics are preferable.
• Problem solving skill, good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability of multi-tasking in a fast-moving working environment.
• Good command of English and excellent of Excel & Power Point.
*Please submit recently resume to me at email@example.com
- Life insurance
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
บริษัท แอดวานซ์ อินโฟร์ เซอร์วิส จำกัด (มหาชน)
Over the course of 31 years of providing telecommunication infrastructure to Thai society, starting in 1990 under collaborative contract or concessionaires, AIS was granted the right to utilize state frequencies under the 25-year Built-Transfer-Operate (BTO) agreement. In 2010, the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC), the government agency regulating broadcasting and telecommunication, was established and tasked with granting spectrum licenses. The licensing scheme, which is a major turning point for the telecommunications industry in Thailand, supports fair competition as well as the development of new technologies.
AIS remains committed to its vision of “To become the most-admired Digital Life Service Provider in Thailand” through the following missions:
“Deliver superior products and services that enrich people’s daily lives and improve enterprise capabilities and efficiency.”
• Enhance customer intimacy through the best customer experience.
• Drive entrepreneurship and employees’ professionalism, and promote a positive, lively and agile work culture.
• Build win-win growth for all stakeholders.
414 AIS Tower 1, 13th Floor, Phaholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Kanokwan - Human Resource Management