- Pre-sales Support: involving preparation of the proposal and the demonstration system as well as supporting the sales team in presenting the products and services to potential customers.
- Implementation: directly and indirectly manage and perform the whole process of making the customers capable of operating their business as intended. He/she must have high expertise in areas of the technical implementation process especially in Design and Solution Architecture.
- Act on behalf of the service team in managing all aspects of the account from the beginning to the end with minimal assistance from their superior. He/she must also be able to build reliable relationship with high-level management and executives of the customers.
- Directly responsible for the Post-Implementation support. He/she is required to be effective in distributing problems to junior staff then coach and assist them on problem solving.
- 5-8 years of work experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer or related fields, Computer Engineering or Computer Science major would be an advantage
- Pleasant personality and strong communication skill
- Good management, Strong troubleshooting and problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skill
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skill
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Good command in English for reading and writing ability
Knowledge or Experience:
- Experience in Oracle Technology (such as Database, RDBMS, RAC, Goldengate, Dataguard, Weblogic, FMW, and etc.) and Integration Systems
Experience with Operations and Administration of Database System, Hardware, Server, and Other Related Components
Experience of Virtualization and Cloud TechnologyOperating System: System concept and System Administration
Knowledge of Computer Security and Management
Knowledge of MS-SQL Server database operation and administration would be advantaged
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
- เที่ยวประจำปี หรือเลี้ยงประจำปี