• Understanding software development lifecycle
• Gathering functional requirement specification from the client
• Analysis system/report, Design and development program/database for the current business requirement, perform gap analysis, then interpret and guide the improvement of current management information system with quality and streamlining system.
• Design test case, unit test and end to end test
• Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
• Validates results by testing programs.
• Control and conclude the programming result before project launch
• Clarify requirement and match requirement to programming algorithm to developer
• Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system
• Problem solving for support user after deployment application
• Deployment of the Worldwide IT solution
• Able to analyze problem and debug program.
• IT specifications design based on business requirements, build test scenario and implement enhancements
• Support: preventive actions implementation/ issues fixing
• Tasks/Resources planning (workload and schedule), timeline respect
• Lead the project team
• Presale support
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, MIS or related fields.
• 2+ years of experiences in System Analyst, business analysis or IT development in Financial and banking environment or other related industries
• Have to experienced programming in at least one of Java, C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Crystal Report , Reporting, AJAX, Services, SQL Server 2005, Stored procedure ,Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle PL/SQL, and Linux/UNIX
• Good knowledge in Windows server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft. Net, C#.Net, Microsoft Reporting Services, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle PL/SQL, and Linux/UNIX
• Customer service oriented, possess strong service mind
• Good in English and good communication
Yip In Tsoi & Co., Ltd. was formed as an ordinary partnership in the Southern
part of Thailand in 1926, and was incorporated as a limited company in Bangkok in 1930.The Company started with trading in minerals, then marketing of mining products and equipment and eventually branch out into operation of mines. The next expansion was into full scale marketing, Banking services and lastly industrial investment through joint venture initially with foreign partners and later with Thai partners.
About the Company
Today ,We is not only a discrete products and services provider, but is also a leading Total IT Solution Provider, which includes systems and network designs, installation, customization, operations and maintenance of complete IT System Solutions. In addition, YIT is committed to provide a wide variety of additional services to meet specific customer requirements through the joint force of world class quality partnerships.
YIT has acquired considerable experiences in fielding quality solutions by way of its computer systems installation and development over the past 20 years. Major clients include Royal Thai Air Force, Metropolitan Electricity Authority, Customs Department, Comptroller General’s Department, Office of the Permanent Secretary of the Finance Ministry, Office of the Auditor General of Thailand, Government Lottery Office, the Fiscal Policy Office, PTT, Stock Exchange of Thailand, Internet Thailand, Government Savings Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, Siam City Bank, and Krung Thai Bank, Exim Bank etc.
"Statement of Vision and Mission by Yip In Tsoi’s President "
Develop high technology capabilities and businesses that rely on competencies that exist or will be established in order to increase values of sustainable businesses; especially in software applications such as ERP and CRM that are popular in big organizations. At the same time, maintain existing customer base in the public sector while improving business processes and quality.
In executing the above vision, our mission is
• Recruit skilled personnel in specific businesses
• Find skilled partners in each business
• Maintain customer base in public sector (with improvements)
• Present competitive solutions to the private sector
"Organization and People Development"
Realizing the importance of its human resources in the development of company business and a provision of a high quality service to all its customers, YIT encourages all its staff to participate in training courses to enhance their skills and abilities and to improve job quality and business management, especially in the many fields of Information Technology. Domestic and overseas training courses are provided so that our staff can achieve high quality work skills which lead to greater customer satisfaction. At the same time, YIT continuously endeavors to improve it management and operational systems to increase the organization’s efficiency to meet the business needs of today and the future.
Benefit and Welfare
1. Bonus (up to company’s profit each year)
2. Training in Thailand and overseas
3. Social Security Fund
4. Workmen’s Compensation Fund
5. Provident Fund
6. Life insurance
7. Dental care
8. Scholarship for employees and their children (“Lay Nam Khin” Foundation)
9. High Cost of Living Allowance
10. Financial support for employees’ wedding
11. Death benefit (in the event of father’s or mother’s death)
12. Resort (Sriracha Resort in Chonburi)
13. Membership in the employee club for participation in recreation activities, library, travel and sport competitions
14. Purchase of company’s products at discounted price