• Provide on-site IT support and maintenance services to customer. Develop & provide consultation to customer on the design, setup, and implementation of the IT infrastructure.
• Introduce new technology & IT solutions to help customer improve work process. Manage projects and effectively resolve customer issues.
• Work closely with the team to ensure timely completion of client deliverable. Document and prepare service report to customer.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Database, IT or any related field
• Welcome New graduate
• Knowledge of Operating System (UNIX, Linux, Windows Server 2003+, Server Virtualization Technology), Storage and Networking.
• Knowledge in Database (RDBMS, Oracle or MS SQL) will be advantage.
• Strong Service-minded, good attitude, and willing to work hard
• Good communication skills with good at both written and verbal English.
• Ability to support on-site
Yip In Tsoi & Co., Ltd. was formed as an ordinary partnership in the Southern
part of Thailand in 1926, and was incorporated as a limited company in Bangkok in 1930.The Company started with trading in minerals, then marketing of mining products and equipment and eventually branch out into operation of mines. The next expansion was into full scale marketing, Banking services and lastly industrial investment through joint venture initially with foreign partners and later with Thai partners.
About the Company
Today ,We is not only a discrete products and services provider, but is also a leading Total IT Solution Provider, which includes systems and network designs, installation, customization, operations and maintenance of complete IT System Solutions. In addition, YIT is committed to provide a wide variety of additional services to meet specific customer requirements through the joint force of world class quality partnerships.
YIT has acquired considerable experiences in fielding quality solutions by way of its computer systems installation and development over the past 20 years. Major clients include Royal Thai Air Force, Metropolitan Electricity Authority, Customs Department, Comptroller General’s Department, Office of the Permanent Secretary of the Finance Ministry, Office of the Auditor General of Thailand, Government Lottery Office, the Fiscal Policy Office, PTT, Stock Exchange of Thailand, Internet Thailand, Government Savings Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, Siam City Bank, and Krung Thai Bank, Exim Bank etc.
"Statement of Vision and Mission by Yip In Tsoi’s President "
Develop high technology capabilities and businesses that rely on competencies that exist or will be established in order to increase values of sustainable businesses; especially in software applications such as ERP and CRM that are popular in big organizations. At the same time, maintain existing customer base in the public sector while improving business processes and quality.
In executing the above vision, our mission is
• Recruit skilled personnel in specific businesses
• Find skilled partners in each business
• Maintain customer base in public sector (with improvements)
• Present competitive solutions to the private sector
"Organization and People Development"
Realizing the importance of its human resources in the development of company business and a provision of a high quality service to all its customers, YIT encourages all its staff to participate in training courses to enhance their skills and abilities and to improve job quality and business management, especially in the many fields of Information Technology. Domestic and overseas training courses are provided so that our staff can achieve high quality work skills which lead to greater customer satisfaction. At the same time, YIT continuously endeavors to improve it management and operational systems to increase the organization’s efficiency to meet the business needs of today and the future.
Benefit and Welfare
1. Bonus (up to company’s profit each year)
2. Training in Thailand and overseas
3. Social Security Fund
4. Workmen’s Compensation Fund
5. Provident Fund
6. Life insurance
7. Dental care
8. Scholarship for employees and their children (“Lay Nam Khin” Foundation)
9. High Cost of Living Allowance
10. Financial support for employees’ wedding
11. Death benefit (in the event of father’s or mother’s death)
12. Resort (Sriracha Resort in Chonburi)
13. Membership in the employee club for participation in recreation activities, library, travel and sport competitions
14. Purchase of company’s products at discounted price