Job Description :
To implement the overall investment risk management and performance measurement framework,
in order to ensure an appropriate and effective process for the identification and management of investment risks within the company. To ensure that the company will provide the accurate and
on-time performance report to all client and relevant staff.
• Develop and provide an accurate and timely report for investment risk and performance measurement.
• Develop a proper investment risk management and performance measurement report/ framework.
• Coordinate with related person to enhance quantitative analysis or support any project.
• Consult with client or related person in investment risk, performance measurement or risk issue
• All related tasks which may be assigned.
• Master or Bachelor in Finance, Economics, Statistics, MIS, or related fields.
• More than 5 year ’s experience working in asset management business will be advantageous
• Ability to communicate in English verbally and written.
• Ability to interact with senior management and all levels of staff.
• Dynamic and self-motivated individual.
• Good in communicating, planning and organizing.
• High integrity with positive attitude.
• Able to work under a pressure and within timeline.