1. Responsible for team’s management, supervising team’s staffs to follow the rule of department which be referred to as a conduct in the company policy.
2. Provide legal advice, comment, opinion in terms of all legal issues related to the business of the Company and its affiliates.
3. Preparing on Legal management report and provide management recommendation where required.
4. Coordinate and deal with company and Outsource agencies.
5. Be a contact person to coordinate and communicate between H/O and related Branch and Concise Branchs.
6. Follow up and up date new laws and regulations applicable or effect to company business.
7. Special projects/tasks which will be assigned by the management.
1. Advice collection staffs for the various laws and regulations related to their function.
2. Provide advice to customers about installments and follow up on outstanding.
3. Strategic planning for debt collection and before termination to achieve the company's target.
4. Investigate, handles, and control the number of customer complaints
5. Analyze and feedback problematic outstanding customer data to relevant departments.
6. Manage debt collection action plan, manpower, and expenses according to the approved budget.
7. Reporting and analyze cost and forecasting short-term debt collection results (monthly) or other reports as requested.
Asia Sermkij Leasing Plc.(ASK) and its wholly owned subsidiary Bangkok Grand Pacific Lease Plc.(BGPL) and SK Insurance Broker Co., Ltd.(SKIB) are a joint venture between Chailease Holding, a leading financial company in Taiwan, and Bangkok Bank Group, Established in 1984 and listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) in 2005 with the paid-up capital of Baht 2,639 million, we are specialized in Hire Purchase and Leasing of vehicles and machines, Factoring and Insurance Broker.
To participate in our growth, we invite highly energetic talents to be partnered with us for the following positions.