1) Establish operation plans in accordance with company's policy and company overall plans.
2) Define and find ways to improve operation wise in order to meet standards and efficiency.
3) Prepare annual budget for operation team and and consider the use of the budget within the specified authority.
4) Manage transportation, manpower service, warehouse, and other services in a most efficient and to be driven by cost effectiveness
5) Supervise and ensure that subordinates work and comply in accordance with company's rules w
6) Monitor/control cost and KPIs of operation teams
7) Manage work to be safe and comply with customer requirements.
8) Analyze and present data for improvement in both effectiveness and cost control in competency with targets set.
9) Set targets for operation teams and always keep track the results, feedback to team members and all subordinates.
10) Planning for team development And follow up on the development of the team.
11) make a summary of operation business report to department head.
12) Any other tasks assigned