1. Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
2. Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
3. Develops electrical systems by studying requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
4. Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
5. Assures quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
6. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
7. Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
8. Maintains and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
9. Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
10. Maintains data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
11. Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
12. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. Male 27-60 years old.
2. Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering, have certificate of License for Professional Practice.
3. Working experience at least 3-5 years. Have done construction work of substations or power plants, have working experience with EGAT, MEA, or PEA would be better.
4. High responsibility, can coordinate work and get along with co-worker.
5. Able to work under pressure and have problem solving skill.
6. Good command of English and computer skills.
SINOHYDRO (THAILAND) CO.,LTDSinohydro (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was registered in Bangkok on September 2008. The company aims to become 'Medium-sized quality-benefit contractor in Thailand'.Since 2015, Sinohydro (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has conformed to the national strategy 'One belt, one road', and centralized resources to undertake Chinese production transfer project, and focused on industrial park and factory construction.The company, with projects under construction involve the fields of - Water Affair Management- Industrial Plant Construction- Electric Power Construction- Renewable Energy Construction- Transportation ConstructionRANKING AND CREDIT- Chaopraya Hydropower Certificate- Trina Solar 2015 Outstanding Contribution Award- Certificate of Conformity of Management System- Business License Certificate of MRT Project