• Manage project engineer to deliver project implementation within project plan
• Consult and assist project engineer to solve issue raised during project delivery
• Manage overall project timeline and report progress to management level
2. Project Management
• Perform role as project manager for large scale and complicated project.
• Set up project charter, stakeholder registration, project plan and risk management
• execute project plan, minimize risk, solve issues and handle change request
• Monitor project progress and report to management
• project sign off and prepare project transfer to support team
• Oversee projects and in charge of budgets controlling, work plans and all project management procedures.
3. CMMI Process Improvement
• Comply CMMI /Process Improvement
• support service flow and achieve checkpoint score to improve service quality and customer experience such as more communication with customer, update work log frequently, identify solving method and root cause, and quality of service report
• Execute project delivery according to project management process group
• Optimize project management process group in case of change of internal and external factor
• Review, optimize project implementation such as installation guide and procedure, site access procedure, pre-requisite requirement before project implementation.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor such as;
• Deploy online project management procedure to ensure online visibility of project team member to keep track, update, monitor on real time basis.
• Other duties
• Bachelor's degree in faculty of IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering
• Have at least 5-10 year experience in service management (ITSM), project management
• Good knowledge of networking, server, storage, hypervisor, network management, service desk, Microsoft Office
• Good knowledge of ITIL, IT service management (ITSM), project management.
• Basic knowledge of CMMI, database (MySQL or Maria DB), big data analytics, IoT, cloud services SQL Query Browser, SSH (Secure Shell), Secure CRT.
• Good skill of planning, managing, coaching, prioritizing, analysis, coordination, presentation, negotiation and critical management.
• Have good responsibility, discipline, awareness, proactive, self-development and service mind.
• Have experience working with company which certified ISO or CMMI is advantage.
• Able to work hard and tolerate with pressure of work.
• Able to travel and work in foreign country.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
Netka System specializes in developing Intelligent Network Management solutions for enterprises of all sizes across multiple industries
Since its founding in 2005, Netka’s solutions for critical network management have gained an 80% market share of telecoms and ISP enterprises in Thailand, and have a proven track record of winning the trust of several governmental and private sector organizations.
Our vision for the lead R&D team is to place a strong emphasis on user-friendly software development and feature enhancement. We analyze our clients’ requirements and help them achieve better overall performance for their networks.
Our team of professionals are experts on networking systems and network management software. They are eager to provide support and post-sale services to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met through ITIL-aligned service management software. We make certain that our clients are able to operate and maintain their systems with no worry at all.
Netka’s solutions not only reduce unnecessary costs but also strengthen enterprises by providing tools to generate revenue from their high-performing and quality networks. Today our solutions have become a critical part of several success stories in Thailand and are increasingly being expanded to other countries in the region.
Senior Tester/QA in IT
|กทม. (มีนบุรี, คันนายาว, บางกะปิ, ลาดกระบัง, สวนหลวง, คลองสามวา)|