1. Sales Part
• Find and Meet new customers to present products and solutions to meet customers' needs.
• Create Sales Pipeline with Channel Partners by visiting old and new partners to present products and solutions and find new leads.
• Create sales materials as technical and commercial proposals, quotations, cost sheet, sales pipeline report, compliance sheets etc.
• Customer Care Strategic Account by meet customers to visit, consult, track their progress, and look for additional leads. (Up-sell / Cross-sell)
• Link between partners/customers and in-house presales engineer/Support. Problem solving and project planning
• Running and supporting Proof of Concepts with customers
• Build relation on all tier such as Distributor ,Partner/Reseller ,End user
• Internal Kickoff meeting, External Kickoff meeting
• Manual / Document, Build and sell Products
2. Pre-sales part
• Get requirement, BOQ / BOM, Comply spec, POC, Q&A in technical term
• Representing the company at events, conferences, etc.
• Product and company presentations to partners and customers.
• Build/maintain distribution channel relationships for the Domestic/Inter market.
• Work closely with partners to achieve customer success
• Educate partners and customers and articulate features and benefits of Company ' s solutions
• Maintain knowledge of solutions and of competitor products.
• Have at least 1-5 year experience for Sale & Marketing or Pre-sales
• Bachelor's degree in faculty of IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
• Good knowledge of service desk
• Good knowledge of networking, server, storage, network management,
• Good knowledge of ITIL, IT service management (ITSM), project management.
• Basic knowledge of database (MySQL), Css ,Less, Sass ,PHP,Asp.net
• Good skill of Sales , Business Development, planning, managing, prioritizing, analysis, coordination, presentation, negotiation ,communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Have good responsibility, discipline, awareness, proactive, self-development
• Have experience working with company which certified ISO or CMMI.
• Able to work hard and tolerate with pressure of work.
• Able to travel and work in foreign country.
• Good command of written and spoken English.(Sales International)
Netka System specializes in developing Intelligent Network Management solutions for enterprises of all sizes across multiple industries
Since its founding in 2005, Netka’s solutions for critical network management have gained an 80% market share of telecoms and ISP enterprises in Thailand, and have a proven track record of winning the trust of several governmental and private sector organizations.
Our vision for the lead R&D team is to place a strong emphasis on user-friendly software development and feature enhancement. We analyze our clients’ requirements and help them achieve better overall performance for their networks.
Our team of professionals are experts on networking systems and network management software. They are eager to provide support and post-sale services to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met through ITIL-aligned service management software. We make certain that our clients are able to operate and maintain their systems with no worry at all.
Netka’s solutions not only reduce unnecessary costs but also strengthen enterprises by providing tools to generate revenue from their high-performing and quality networks. Today our solutions have become a critical part of several success stories in Thailand and are increasingly being expanded to other countries in the region.
Senior Tester/QA in IT
|กทม. (มีนบุรี, คันนายาว, บางกะปิ, ลาดกระบัง, สวนหลวง, คลองสามวา)|