• Review requirements and technical design/specification documents, test documents and provided good feedback.
• Create project management plan and communication plan for project that required testing activities.
• Estimate effort regarding to any test activities for each project.
• Create detailed, well-structured and comprehensive test cases and test report.
• Lead test execution and deliver results on time with quality.
• Identify, record and track defect.
• Provide test progress and issue found to team members and Project manager.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
• Lead and develop the automation strategy and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Robot framework.
• Ensure that the agreed processes including CMMI process and Development workflows are followed. Able to provide comments to continue improving existing and new process.
• Develop excellent relationships with other teams to successfully delivered project on time.
• Bachelor's degree in faculty of IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering.
• Have at least 5 year experience in QA or Software Development.
• Good knowledge of Software Testing.
• Good knowledge of Automate Software Testing.
• Basic knowledge of Database (MySQL or Maria DB).
• Good knowledge of CMMI, Agile, Process Improvement Tools.
• Good skill of planning, prioritizing, analysis, coordination, presentation, coaching.
• Have good responsibility, discipline, awareness, proactive, self-development and leadership.
• Have experience working with company that certified ISO or CMMI is a plus.
• Able to work hard and tolerate with pressure of work.
• Able to travel and work in foreign country.
• Average command of written and spoken English.
Netka System specializes in developing Intelligent Network Management solutions for enterprises of all sizes across multiple industries
Since its founding in 2005, Netka’s solutions for critical network management have gained an 80% market share of telecoms and ISP enterprises in Thailand, and have a proven track record of winning the trust of several governmental and private sector organizations.
Our vision for the lead R&D team is to place a strong emphasis on user-friendly software development and feature enhancement. We analyze our clients’ requirements and help them achieve better overall performance for their networks.
Our team of professionals are experts on networking systems and network management software. They are eager to provide support and post-sale services to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met through ITIL-aligned service management software. We make certain that our clients are able to operate and maintain their systems with no worry at all.
Netka’s solutions not only reduce unnecessary costs but also strengthen enterprises by providing tools to generate revenue from their high-performing and quality networks. Today our solutions have become a critical part of several success stories in Thailand and are increasingly being expanded to other countries in the region.
Senior Tester/QA in IT
|กทม. (มีนบุรี, คันนายาว, บางกะปิ, ลาดกระบัง, สวนหลวง, คลองสามวา)|