• Design, develop, maintain, improve, test, and release software to incrementally improve the Galley Inserts product line.
• Actively participate in software development with suppliers and customers.
• Develop and maintain software incorporating automated system level testing to ensure the product meets functional requirements
• Write and execute system level test plans
• Certify and conduct activities to certify software with aircraft manufacturers
• Provide support in preparation and presentation of technical material for customers
• Provide support to the field support team and production for in-serviceaircraft equipments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software / Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience in a related field
• 3-6 years of experience working in a similar role
• Strong C, Python experience
• Practical understanding of computer science fundamentals
• Ability to support software integration as well as system and acceptance testing
• Experience with DO178B certification (level C/D preferred)
• Knowledge in the following communication protocols: CAN, SPI, Serial, I2C.
• Hardware integration experience is a plus (using an oscilloscope, troubleshoot small circuits).
• Knowledge in air conditioning systems, stepper and DC motors is a plus.
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRANGroup in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground.
The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN employs nearly 1,700 people,in 3 Business Units from the Zodiac Galleys & Equipment Segment:
- Aircatering Equipment
- Parts Making Operation
- Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley &electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.
To find out more about the SAFRAN Group: