- Define/update the inspection and test standard and check sheet to ensure the all needed characteristic are in process control.
- Define/review the measuring instruments
- Establish/update the inspection instruction, control plan and the needed quality documents
- Control of nonconformity by feedback problem to responsible process and get corrective action / Preventive Action with NCR system (To be leader for conducting the 8D report with related dept.)
- Making decisions if problems arise. Coordinate all Sections Head to achieve an overall efficient result.
- Responsible to handle FAI inspection of in-process and final inspection
- Inspect FAI samples according to inspection sheet specified and report FAI result to all concerned teams.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring measuring tools/measurement system are capable for monitoring production quality.
- To receive, maintain, keep of new measuring tools by proper designate rule of opening, return and record status of borrows of the measuring tools.
- To conduct timely balance check of measuring tool list in status, and existence of the tool at each area borrowed.
- Prepare and summarize quality report for any management purpose i.e. weekly/monthly report, etc.
- Cooperate with activity i.e. internal audit, kaizen, LEAN or any activities that organization designated
- Taking care of training personnel to achieve that sufficient skills are present to perform the works.
- Communication with Section Heads and any related
- Do any other work designated by Quality Manager.
- Complete education of not below Bachelor degree in Engineering
- or equivalent or other field with curriculum concerning with industrial management, Quality control systems.
- Carry out duty as an Engineer at basic level for at least 5 years, and has result of work in rate of production process, and has been trained and tested under the course as prescribed by the Director-General, from the agency certified by the Office of the Formal Education Commission.
- Fluent in spoken and written of English.
- Experiences in Quality Management level will be an advantage.
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRANGroup in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground.
The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN employs nearly 1,700 people,in 3 Business Units from the Zodiac Galleys & Equipment Segment:
- Aircatering Equipment
- Parts Making Operation
- Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley &electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.
To find out more about the SAFRAN Group: