• Preparing tax compliance and other documents using excellent English
• Research Canadian and American tax laws, and other international legal issues
• Conduct online corporate searches at Canadian or US corporate registry systems
• Perform tasks relating to client issues, including preparation of correspondence
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (legal degree is preferred)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• 2 - 5 years of legal experience preferred
• Strong interest in international law
• Commitment to a long-term position
• Good analytical, drafting, and research skills
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and dependable
• Articulate and sophisticated in written communication
The staff of International Tax Counsel Ltd. is part, are part of the global law firm; therefore, a flexible work schedule is required. In order to accommodate North American or European time zones, regular hours will likely be from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
*Salary will be considered depending on experience, skill level, and qualifications.
**Experience with foreign/Canadian tax law is not required.
|International Tax Counsel Ltd., an innovative international tax law with affiliated offices in North America, Europe and Asia is seeking for a sharp, young house lawyer. Initial responsibilities will primarily consist of preparing legal document, and the scope of responsibility will increase with time.|